Blog Archive

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Brother DCP-7040 Laser Multifunction Copier with Auto Document Feeder

The DCP-7040 is a compact and affordable, monochrome digital copier and laser printer, ideal for small offices or home offices. It combines crisp, high-quality laser copying, printing and color scanning into a compact footprint, with print and copy speeds of up to 23 pages per minute. Additional features include a 35-page automatic document feeder for multi-page documents, a 250-sheet adjustable letter/legal size paper tray and a single-sheet by-pass tray, ideal for letterhead, envelopes and thicker media. For connectivity, the DCP-7040 also includes a USB interface.

Color: BEIGE Brand: Brother Model: DCP-7040 Platform: Windows Format: CD Original language: English Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 12.00" h x 16.90" w x 15.60" l, 24.47 pounds Print and copy at up to 23 ppm HQ1200 (Up to 2400 x 600 dpi) printing Stand alone copying - no PC required 35-page ADF capacity for multi-page documents Reduce or enlarge from 25% to 400%

Customer feedback more useful 50 of 52 people found this review helpful. Great printer, great value for Ireland by Christopher Pro very fast printing speed, automatic document feeder, quiet, fully compatible with Mac OSX Leopard, Windows Vista compatible, separate (and profitable) toner cartridge and drum low price. Cons: No, especially at this price. I have this printer connected to my AirPort Extreme Base Station Gigabit Apple and works like a charm for printing all my Windows machines and Macs brother made it extremely easy to install the drivers (and has even been updated on the Mac), then all the installation was less than 5 minutes. I love the fact that you can also use this printer as an independent copier - and cheaper, as is a laser printer. Of course, the operation of the network would be a plus, but this is not the fault of the printer. If I have to scan documents or pictures (rarely me), so I can only connect directly to my Mac and use it from there. However, 99.9 9% of the time, just write documents over the network and make copies Great printer! 36 of 38 people found this review helpful. Printer / copy works well, poor scan quality by Dave Munger This printer works well, fast printing, and makes very little noise. I use a Mac and works well with my team. It also makes good copies. However, the analysis is not sufficient for my needs. I wanted a basic scanner to bring old family photos on my blog. This scanner has stripes and does not create a smooth color transitions. I ended up buying a separate scanner, independent: Canon Color Image Scanner LiDE100 (2923B002) 24 of 24 people found this review helpful. How can they produce such an impressive machine at this price? Therefore, my PsychDoc ~ 10 years old, began to constantly eat Xerox copier paper. I toyed with the idea of ​​having to repair until I realized that no doubt would have cost me more than a new machine would cost. And the new machine would be capable of more at a lower price to make note that this old Xerox had cost me about $ 600 10 years ago. So after a large online research, I decided that this unit is the way to go. I can not say enough about this wonderful little machine. Let me some of his wonderful qualities. * It is quite small and does not require a lot of real estate. * It is remarkably quiet, even when printing. * Big Sleep feature that you can leave it on 24 / 7 * Flawless to feed paper handling from the automatic document feeder and paper. * Large 250-sheet paper input capacity. * Amazing print quality ... razor sharp. * Nearly little devil (33 ppm IIRC). * Ability to sort the stack of several copies made of pages from the document (ie 111 222 333 or 123, 123, 123). * Prints directly from the front of the machine ... No bulky arm on the side needed to "catch" are prints. * Attractive aesthetic .... fits perfectly into my office. * Incredibly economic ... I I have my $ 129 (sorry Amazon) .. Affordable cartridges. If there is a negative, it's LCD screen. It is not big enough and should be alleviated. I also have dedicated buttons for some of the increase / decrease settings. So you would not scroll through the available options by constantly "Reduce / Enlarge" button until you have what you need. So, other than those picky quibbles though, I'd say what you have here is an almost perfect machine for light to moderate duty to copy. See all 51 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment