Blog Archive

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lexmark C544DN Color Laser Printer

With increased speeds and access to larger toner cartridges, the Lexmark C544dn is perfect for small to mid-size workgroups who need to bring their important business documents to life with a color laser printer. By driving down costs and increasing efficiency with automatic two-siding printing, the C544dn is the right choice for your business. The C544dn produces high-quality color documents fast and makes them easier to obtain with a Direct USB port for quick access. Also, with its ultra-compact design and quiet operation, the C544dn is the perfect desktop companion for fast color laser printing.

Color: Up to 25 ppm Brand: Lexmark Model: 26C0000 Platform: Windows Format: CD Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 11.50" h x 16.69" w x 15.75" l, 54.05 pounds An efficient solution for hard-working workgroups who value color's ability to impress; Get a product built to last with a 55,000 page duty cycle. Compact design makes the C544dn perfect for desktop printing in color; Retrieve your color prints fast with rapid first page out - as fast as 12 seconds; Add color to your documents fast - print up to 25 ppm! Extra-High Yield toner cartridges available for extra-low printing costs; Includes high-yield toner cartridges for a great value. Save paper and the environment with automatic two-sided printing; Environmentally friendly with energy-saving Eco Mode. Experience less downtime with a 1-Year Next Business Day Exchange Warranty; Connect multiple users to one device with advanced ethernet networking capabilities

Client more useful on 12 of 13 people found this review helpful. Good but not great By G. Rapkin after a reload of the operating system, my old HP laser was no longer compatible with my Mac, so I went looking for a color laser that has the double-sided printing (trying to be a little 'green). My usage is at home for personal as well as some printing tasks. The implementation was simple and clear instructions. B & W single-sided printing is fast and quality. I find the color print to be a bit 'on the sly and not photo-like, but still acceptable. The biggest negative is double-sided printing. It works, but ... When I select duplex printing, it is virtually impossible to print. And 'so slow that I gave up using it completely. As I rush home for a trip, I tried to print a duplex Google Map, and it took a long time I just left the house without the card. I do not know what's going on inside, but it is so bad that I'm shocked it has never been published. As soon as I ignore the duplex, and treating it as a nice feature that I rarely or never user wants it, I'm usually very satisfied with the printer and can recommend it for the price 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful. Excellent quality color printing at a cost of B. Thomas I was very pleased with the speed and quality of color printing impressed than with standard paper sizes. But when I added the 650 page tray to add to obtain the statement size paper tray (5.5 "x 8.5"), lowers the pressure to about 8 to 10 ppm. I am in contact with Lexmark on this issue has nothing I've tried the speed helped, and I have a feeling that this is simply the best thing to do. I think this is the best printer for the money, but if a company expects to use the feeder to calculate volume printing, it would be pretty disappointed. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. Best color laser for the price of LM Sharp First disclaimer. I've put 25 years of experience in supporting multiple hardware and software, as well as minor technical problems for other users is usually easy for me to resolve I am particularly monochrome printers replace this day for my 8-year average range laser , a Samsung 2151n started to error on the occasional job. I had to come and a large color-mailing for my company, and I thought I could save time and money, rather than dealing with a litter of four years, it has usually gets the job. The goal was greater than 20 ppm, network and duplex printing with a very good color graphics output, durability, medium strength, and less than $ 600.00 for the printer and a series of high-yield toner cartridges. There are not many printers that meet all these criteria. HP is too slow and expensive, and everything else in the price range at the output color of shit. Support for Windows, the speed, connectivity, quality and duplex printing are impeccable. The biggest problem I have is the outbox is not well designed to perform a remarkable work in front of the back-size, close the guide output tray and put a box behind the printer to grab plates as they are pushed off the edge or just stand next to the contraption and collect Hot off the feed output. Otherwise we got out jam after fifteen pages or less when you get hot (paper hang together easier.) Better paper could put this figure higher, but just about 25 sheets using the built-in tray guide and output paper collection hinders effect whatsoever. A note on support for the operating system. We use Ubuntu Linux extensively here, and I spent the process of getting the manufacturer supplied PPD files and install them. This proved to be a bad idea by Lexmark comes with CUPS PPD color printing slowed to a crawl compared to Ubuntu Foomatic PPD, which runs close to the speed of Windows. Overall, this printer an excellent combination of features and capabilities for the price of the output tray sucking on something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment